Learn all about the Milky Way – the galaxy we call home – in this free download. We cover all the details of what astronomers already know and what they’re still learning about this spiral structure.
In this guide, we explore:
- How did the Milky Way get its name?
- What is the Milky Way made of?
- What is blowing gamma-ray bubbles at the Milky Way’s center?
- What’s inside the massive black hole at the center of our galaxy?
- What data is NASA’s NuSTAR telescope collecting?
Start exploring the Milky Way by simply entering your email address below.