More than 30 years ago, Carl Sagan took millions of viewers on a thrilling journey through the universe and our place in it in Cosmos: A Personal Voyage. Now, thanks to the original series’ creative collaborators, millions more can continue the adventure with Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey, hosted by renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.
After you watch the latest episode of Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey, be sure to tune in to the Cosmos Rewind Google Hangout with Astronomy and Discover magazine staff members. We will answer your cosmic questions, expand on the episode, and blow your mind even further.
The Celestron-sponsored Hangouts will occur each Tuesday until the season ends.
RSVP here by clicking “Yes,” and the events will show up on your calendar.Previous COSMOS Rewind Google Hangouts
- Episode 1: “Standing Up in the Milky Way”
- Episode 2: “Some of the Things that Molecules Do”
- Episode 3: “When Knowledge Conquered Fear”
- Episode 4: “A Sky Full of Ghosts”
- Episode 5: “Hiding in the Light”
- Episode 6: “Deeper, Deeper, Deeper Still”
- Episode 7: “The Clean Room”
- Episode 8: “Sisters of the Sun”
- Episode 9: “Lost Worlds of Planet Earth”
- Episode 10: “The Electric Boy”
- Episode 11: “The Immortals”
- Episode 12: “The World Set Free”
To participate in a Hangout, you can
- return to this Web page, Astronomy.com/COSMOS, where a live video will appear when each event starts, or
- go to the Cosmos Rewind event page on Google+, where the video feed will appear at the top, above the posts.