Phil Harrington's binocular universe (December 2005)
In addition to M31, the Andromeda Galaxy, December's sky hosts several other galaxies bright enough to crack the binocular barrier.
October 25, 2005
|Although it may take especially dark skies and sharp eyes to see them, try your luck with these four galactic targets.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Astronomy magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access to subscriber content on Astronomy.com!
- Access our interactive Atlas of the Stars
- Get full access to StarDome PLUS
- Columnist articles
- Search and view our equipment review archive
- Receive full access to our Ask Astro answers
- BONUS web extras not included in the magazine
- Much more!