Bob Berman’s Strange Universe: The dimensionless constant
February 2011: Scientists are discovering our universe may not be as invariable as previously thought.
December 27, 2010
|Four forces are woven into every crack and crevice in the universe. Stars, galaxies, puppies, or pizza wouldn't exist without them.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Astronomy magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access to subscriber content on Astronomy.com!
- Access our interactive Atlas of the Stars
- Get full access to StarDome PLUS
- Columnist articles
- Search and view our equipment review archive
- Receive full access to our Ask Astro answers
- BONUS web extras not included in the magazine
- Much more!