Phil Harrington binocular universe (July 2006 online extra)
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Hercules!
May 22, 2006
|Even though it's tough to trace out by eye, the constellation Hercules holds several fun objects for observers with binoculars. In addition to those mentioned in the July issue, here are a few more to hunt for on the next clear night.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to Astronomy magazine subscribers.
Already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine?
If you are already a subscriber to Astronomy magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an account you will
need to regsiter for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
Non-subscribers, Subscribe TODAY and save!
Get instant access to subscriber content on Astronomy.com!
- Access our interactive Atlas of the Stars
- Get full access to StarDome PLUS
- Columnist articles
- Search and view our equipment review archive
- Receive full access to our Ask Astro answers
- BONUS web extras not included in the magazine
- Much more!